CREATING nCLOTH UV'S BEFORE DEFORMERS
well, have you ever created Ncloth and found that your UV's are sliding like they are being projected? The problem is, you need to create your UV's BEFORE you create your cloth. If you find that your UV's are after your cloth in your history stack, don't dispair.
1. Select your cloth and delete your uv's
2. under nMesh hit 'display input mesh' -this will display your original object before it was clothed.
3. Apply new uv's or transfer to this object and voila...your uv's are pre-deformer.
1. Duplicate your cloth object.
2. Delete it's history.
3. Delete cloth's post deformer swimming uv's
4. Transfer the uv's from the duplicated object to your cloth