For insane distance shots with complex cameras, convert to local space with a top node that drives the world motion of your characters or objects.
1. Create or bake a null that will be your world space driver. E.G. if you have a guy on a train, the train's root will drive the movement through world space.
2. MLOOM your object's root node to get it's movement through space. Make sure your character's hands and feet are in local.
3. Delete your object/char's root node anim.
4. Parent the object/char to your world driver.
5. Transfer the MLOOM back on to your object/char's root node.
6. It should now be local spaced object driven by the world driver.